Sunday, September 9, 2012

Here it Goes...

Cynthia and I finally moved into our apartment today!  It feels so nice to finally have my clothes out of my suitcases.  The cupboards are still bare, and my tummy is rumbling, but grocery shopping is an involved process when you live in the city.  Tomorrow is another day.









Speaking of tomorrow...
Tomorrow is the start of a week "full" of auditions.  For the experienced New York auditioner I think that means around 6-8 auditions, but for me, it means 3.  Here's the line up:

Monday, 9/10, 11:30 am - White Christmas, Arkansas Repertory Theatre, Little Rock, AR
Tuesday, 9/11, 2:00 pm - Music Man, Maltz Jupiter Theatre, Jupiter, FL
Friday, 9/14, 3:00 pm - Music Man, Walnut Street Theatre, Philadelphia, PA

These are all dancer calls.  If I'm asked to stay, they will hear me sing.  Please pray for ease of nerves!

No comments:

Post a Comment