Monday, April 1, 2013

Here Is Where It All Begins

  • Character Training
  • Snow in the cold, cold air
  • Overwhelmingly large personalities
  • New friends
  • The National Ballet of Canada
Above are just a few things that have been occupying my time while I've been here in Toronto for the past two weeks.  Quite honestly, I haven't had the easiest time emotionally, these past two weeks which is why I haven't yet blogged about this exciting adventure I'm embarking on.  However, I'm determined to enjoy every bit of this experience for what it is.  I can already tell that I am, once again, going to change and grow so much through this experience.

Kristine and me embracing the Toronto weather.

It will take a bit of trial and error to figure out what I can and can't tell you here on Attraversiamo.  I can definitely tell you that I've spent a lot of time "getting to know" Chip and Dale and getting an "inside look" on their lives.  I've also become friends with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Pluto.  It seems as if I won't be "meeting" Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, Tiana, Alice, Peter Pan, Captain Jack Sparrow or my closest friend, Aurora, until we board the ship in May.  That worries me just a little bit, but at least Aurora has given me a book about herself (signed and everything!) so I will know quite a bit about her by the time I "meet" her.  Do you see this game we are playing?  Are you amused?  Annoyed?  Have I lost you?

One last try...my roommate here in Toronto has beautiful brown hair and the most beautiful yellow gown hanging in the closet.  However, her taste in men is a bit questionable.  If I've lost you, well, you need to go to blockbuster, babysit little girls, or read The Disney Book of Classics to your child every night for the duration of my contract with Disney.

On another note, my suite-mate Kaleigh wrote out an itinerary for the duration of the time I will be cruising. The itinerary is to come in the next post for those of you who may want to reference it while I'm here, there, and everywhere the next few months.

3 comments:

  1. All six princesses sail on the Dream and the Fantasy...the new, big ships.
    The "classic ships" are the Magic and the Wonder and when they sail, only five princesses are on board. So Ariel won't be on the Magic.

    ReplyDelete