Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Counting Down!

Nothing significant to report, but I thought I would tell you all about my upcoming plans for winter break!

Only 9 more days!
It is only 9 days from today until I get to see Victoria!  I can't even begin to express how excited I am to see that girl!  Never since I was born have I been away from her for more than 2 months.  It will be so wonderful to see what her life is like; where she lives, who her temporary family is, where she goes, what the Middle East looks like, all aside from the wonderfulness of simply being with her!

I will be there from December 23rd to December 30th and then I leave for Paris, France where I will meet up with Erica and Lizbeth who are coming all the way from the United States to spend a week in Paris with me!  God was so good in orchestrating this trip and truly making this a New Year's that will be unforgettable!  We will be in France from December 30th to January 6th staying in Bria's cousin's apartment...one more of God's provisions for us!

A photo of yours truly as I write this entry and shiver.
How refreshing it will be to see familiar faces after 4 months in a foreign country!  I love you all and thank you all for loving me so much in return.  I am truly blessed to have all of you in my life!  That's all for now cause my frozen fingers aren't obeying my typing.  It has been a long time since I have lived somewhere this cold and let me just say, it is a lot easier when you live with you parents and don't have to worry about the heating bill!

No comments:

Post a Comment